1.The greatest idea in the world comes to you.
2. You spend several days just thinking about every wonderful and perfect part of your unwritten manuscript.
3. You start the researching process.
4. Outline! Outline! Outline!
5. Start Writing!
6. Hit a major plot snag.
9. Inspiration returns! Sprint to the finish line!
10. Time to edit this masterpiece!
11. Question your decision to ever become a writer.
12. Throw your computer out the window.
13. The greatest idea in the world comes to you.
Yes! So true. And I adore the little owl hanging out on the hand that was writing. And, of course, Luke. 😆😆
Luuuukeeee. And how cute is that owl, though?? I had to use it! (The cats of the bird world…)
This feels incredibly true and why I have a computer full
Of almost stories!!! How do you break through and write?
Hi J Z.! Yes! Every writer has a similar experience, I think! For me, I try to treat writing like a business. I’m both my boss and my employee, so I need to deliver on chapters/edits/marketing in order to keep my job. It keeps me inspired and honest and I hope it can help you!